Accessibility at Vincenzo's
VINCENZO’S is committed to creating an accessible organization by removing barriers for people with disabilities.
We strive to provide excellence in serving ALL our customers at our easily-accessible, one level shopping store with:
A Simple-to-Navigate Racetrack Design
Automatic Sliding Doors
Easily Accessible Washrooms
Designated Accessible Parking Spaces, both above ground and in our underground parking garage, which has access to elevators.
To enable our staff to better serve those with disabilities we have developed and put in place a plan that puts the customer first and lets the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity guide them.
Our employees have been instructed on:
- The Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005
To consider a person’s disability when communicating with them
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty accessing our store’s goods or services
- Allow assistive devices such as wheelchairs, walkers and oxygen tanks
- To welcome support persons and allow service animals
- How to use any equipment or devices we have available to assist people with providing goods or services to people with disabilities
- Let customers know when accessible services are not available
- Invite customers to provide feedback
Please click here to read more about our Customer Service Accessibility Policy.
For inquires about our policies or plan, please call us at (519) 741-1437 or email [email protected].