|Savina Dwarf Peaches & Summer Truffles remove|
Dwarf peaches have a unique texture and taste. They look more like an olive than a peach, but one bite and there's no confusing the two. Combined with shaved black summer truffles in brine, they are truly something unique! Serve them with a cheese platter, sliced with beef, or as a garnish for your next salad.
• Young Dwarf Peaches that look more like olives than peaches!
• The sweetness of the peach is perfectly balanced with the earthiness of summer black truffle slices
• A unique texture makes this rare treat ideal on a cheese platter.
• Excellent with a beef or scallop Carpaccio
• Imported from Tuscany, Italy